DLF has announced it’s new prestigious project “The Crest” in Sector 54, on the Golf Course Road, Gurgaon located in DLF 5, which is one of the finest addresses in NCR, with 741 3/4BHK ultra-luxurious apartments and 24 penthouses spread over an area of 8.82 acres with all approvals in place. DLF Crest shall be releasing only 2 blocks during the 1st phase of launch.
Booking amount will be Rs.25.93 lacs (Including Service Tax). The BSP has been announced at Rs.15500 psf on 16th May 2013 with a Timely payment rebate of 1000 psf.
Under Subvention plan pay just 15% and nothing for the next 36 months after which the EMI’s shall commence. DLF has made arrangements with ICICI Bank, AXIS Bank and India Bulls Home loans for subvention scheme where no processing fees shall be charged and no penal /extra charge for prepayment of loans for final settlement or part settlement shall be applicable.
All Cheque/ Demand Draft to be made in Favour of “ DLF Limited”
Various sizes of apartments on offer shall be in the range of 2662 sq.ft. to almost 4000 sq.ft. as per details given below :
“C” Block (38 storeys)
(3497 sq.ft. & 3898 sq.ft. Apartments + Penthouses of approx. 6300 sq.ft. 4 BR/Living/Dining + SR etc.)
“E” Block (27 storeys)
2662 sq.ft. & 3081 sq.ft. apartments + Penthouses of approx. 4500 sq.ft.
FEW SALIENT FEATURES OF “The Crest”
Located in DLF 5, one of the finest addresses in NCR, amidst best of the facilities in close vicinity, away from hustle-bustle, in a serene environment. The perfect mix of nature and serenity with cosmopolitan city living, in the heart of Gurgaon.
“The Crest”, designed by Mr. Hafeez Contractor, has total 6 Towers, i.e. 2 Blocks with 3 Towers on each side, with beautifully landscaped resort-kind garden by Geyer Coburn Hutchins with sunken pool, club, etc. spread out between two blocks on either side.
- Welcome Experience: Wider Lift Lobby – The lift lobby is wider than the one in “The Belaire”, by approximately 1’-0”, providing a grand entrance experience and comfort, as one arrives and departs from the apartment.
|Total of 4 & 5 elevators per core, for lower and higher height towers respectively.||
- Shuttle Elevators: these are being provided to provide accessibility from the Basement levels to the Stilts. The same is being done to provide enhanced security, as the upper floors are not accessible from the basements directly; only residents/people with the correct identity and the access cards will be able to enter the main building beyond the stilt level. This is the first time shuttle elevators are being provided in a luxury residential complex in DLF5.
- Floor to Floor Height – 3.20m (10’-6”); providing better clear height in all the habitable areas, even after the false ceiling is done for all the necessary services and aesthetics. This is the highest residential apartment ceiling heights given, to date, by DLF. “The Belaire” – Floor to Floor Height – 2.95m (9’-8”), which is 10” lesser than the Floor to Floor height being proposed in “The Crest”.
- Deck Sizes —We are no longer calling the outdoor spaces “balconies.” Rather, the opulent size has been designed to accommodate space for deck furniture and an opportunity to enjoy the outdoor environment and stunning views.
- Flat slab structural system – providing large continuous clear ceiling heights, with minimum structural intrusion, in the internal spaces. “The Belaire” had a conventional beam and slab structure.
- Minimum number of structural columns in the internal spaces/Flexibility of layout: this provides for a clean floor plate, leading to a complete flexibility to the customer, to design the internal spaces as per his personal needs and requirement.
- External doors and windows (Glazing) – with higher heights in all the balconies/terraces and the rooms, providing better openings and the views thereof. Double-glazed to reduce AC loads & sound pollution.
- Flooring finish upgraded – terrazzo flooring in the utility room and the kitchen balcony, as given in “The Belaire”, is being replaced with tiles for better durability and increased aesthetics.
- Master Toilet – walls and floor finish upgraded from tiles, as given in “The Belaire”, to marble for plush aesthetics and a more luxurious experience and atmosphere for the resident.
- Air Conditioned Utility Room – Because we value the comfort of your service staff and realize the importance they hold amongst your family, their resting environment is being air-conditioned for the first time.
- Bus Ducts — The cable are more reliable with better resistance to fire and considerably reduces the chances of a fault.
- Pressurized Fire Staircases — In case of a fire, the staircase will remain smoke-free, providing complete safety to the residents and an easy and comfortable escape route.
- Pool size at “The Belaire” and “The Crest” — The proposed area of the swimming pool in “The Crest” is more than three times the area of the pool in “The Belaire”.
- Club/Community building—located away from the main towers, the club is designed for separate areas for entertainment (banquet hall) and necessary luxuries like the gym (overlooking the resort pool for stunning views), library and cards room.
Signal free access from the toll plaza on NH8 on one side from the Ch. Raghvendra Singh Marg (under construction), as well as from the Gurgaon-Faridabad Toll Road, making it a most suitable destination, away from the fast moving traffic but still easily accessible. Located very close to the proposed Rapid Metro stop at Horizon Center, which further connects onto the Delhi Metro network.
Drive to your luxury home on the already operational Park Drive. The tree lined avenue will also have pedestrian walkways and a separate security check at the Park Drive entrance for greater safety and security within the community.
– Entry / Exit
Two independent entry / exit points, segregating the traffic on two sides, to the site for an easy ingress and egress of the residents and the visitors.
– Site Layout
An open layout with maximum greenery and massing to provide maximum exposure of the views to the apartments, without hampering the privacy.
A central green on interesting undulating surfaces, with water bodies and other landscape features, entwined around a club building with a swimming pool, sets the tone for a feel of a Resort.
The central green is approachable from the ground level of the building without any interference from the vehicular traffic, extends all the way between the blocks, and provides for various activity zones and interaction spaces apart from a walking/jogging trail.
Vehicular circulation and independent drop-offs to the blocks are limited to the outer periphery of the site with no disturbance to the inner world.
2 levels of checks —one at Park Drive entrance and another one at “The Crest” gates. Gated community with two tier security with CCTV cameras and segregation of the movement from the basement to the main building by the shuttle elevators, provides for a highly secured environment for comfort and a peaceful living.
– Community/Club facility
In house facility with a gymnasium overlooking a resort pool, cards room, pool table, library, multipurpose hall as indoor activity areas. A resort like swimming pool, tennis court, basketball court, and outdoor green areas allow you to unwind and socialize, without a need to travel beyond the premises.
– Convenient Shopping
A facility to cater to the day to day needs of residents is provided for ease and convenience, within the complex.
– Every day maintenance and property management
By a professional facility management agency for safe, secure, hassle free living of the highest standards.